The Princess Máxima Center, Europe's largest pediatric cancer center, is hiring a Pediatric Neuro-Oncologist. Join to diagnose, treat, lead research, and advance pediatric neuro-oncology with a focus on central nervous system tumors in children.
- Diagnose and treat central nervous system tumors in children.
- Provide patient and parent support throughout treatment.
- Lead in tumor working groups and pioneer pediatric (neuro)oncology research.
- Contribute to training and professional development.
- Board Eligible/Certified in Pediatric-Oncology with neuro-oncology focus.
- Strong scientific background (PhD, international publications).
- Traits: resilient, responsible, team player, curious.
- Aspiration for international prominence in pediatric (neuro)oncology.
- Willingness to learn Dutch for clinical work.
See full details and apply here.